About The Course
This self-paced Teradata Development course will introduce participants with the basic and advanced concepts of Teradata. The course will cover in detail about Teradata Architecture, Indexing mechanism and how data is stored and retrieved. It will also cover various utilities provided by Teradata to process, import and export data. Participants will also get to implement one project towards the end of the course.
How this self-paced course works ?
Self-paced Courses are designed for self-directed training, allowing participants to begin at their convenience and time with structured training program. Below info-graphics will explain you the flow of this course –
Who should go for this course ?
Key Points about our Training Program
- High-quality video recordings. You can access video recordings from your Phone/Tab and of course even laptop/desktop … anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Now with live instructor support as well .You’ll get 2 sessions (30 mins each) to clarify your doubts over live session talking to the instructor .
- Access for 90 days. Get 24 X 7 guidance from our expert team.
- Examples used are from real life project scenarios. Sessions are full hands-on and practical. No boring theoretical stuff.
- Download and installation of Teradata 15 database for self-practice and hands on.
- Free placement assistance, resume building and interview preparation.
- Retail Data warehouse – In this course participant will setup the dummy Retail data warehouse from scratch and implement all the learned concepts of Teradata while building this warehouse.
- Loading and Unloading data in Teradata – Using Teradata utilities (fastload, multi-load, TPT, fastexport and BTEQ) each participant will perform data import and data export in the actual tables of Teradata.
Check out the Demo videos on Teradata
Session 1 :