About the Course
Data science is the sexiest job of the 21st Century. It has emerged as ‘The Career’ to be in right now and the world is calling. Well, of course, you are interested in Data Science and have opted to learn more about it and trust us that you are on the right track to becoming a Data Scientist.
Learn Data Science using R programming course is specially designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills to become a successful data scientist. It starts with the fundamental concepts of Data Manipulation, Exploratory Data Analysis etc before moving over to advance topics like the Ensemble of Decision trees, Machine Learning, Collaborative filtering, etc. Throughout this course participants will make use of R programming to do all data analysis task.
After the completion of Learn Data Science with R programming course, you should be able to:
- Understand types of data analysis (exploratory, inferential, predictive, etc.).
- Loading data into R from different file types.
- Plotting data for exploratory purposes (boxplots, scatterplots, etc.).
- Exploratory statistical models (clustering). ANOVA etc.
- Statistical models for inference (linear models, basic confidence intervals/hypothesis testing) .
- The prediction process. Study design for prediction.
- Cross-validation. Basics of simulation for evaluating models.
- Work on a real-life project, implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques to derive business insights.
Who should go for this Course?
This course is meant for all those students and professionals who are interested in working in analytics industry and are keen to enhance their technical skills with exposure to cutting-edge practices. This is a great course for all those who are ambitious to become ‘Data Scientist’ in near future. This is a must learn course for professionals from Mathematics, Statistics or Economics background and interested in learning Business Analytics.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
The pre-requisites for ‘Learn Data Science – R programming’ include basic maths or stats knowledge.